Seneca Real Estate
Homes & Lots For Sale
Located in the foothills of The Blue Ridge Mountains inside of Oconee County, Seneca, SC is touted as the home of both hospitality and beauty that reflects that of the State of South Carolina.
Seneca Real Estate Search
Search for homes, land, commercial property, condos, and multi-unit residences available now in Seneca, South Carolina.
To refine your real estate search, you can use our Advanced Search option below.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
The City of Seneca
The history of Seneca is rooted in both that of native lands and the growth of the United States. The National Historic registry has listed the following as historically significant sites (located either within or nearby Seneca):
- Alexander-Hill House
- Faith Cabin Library at Seneca Junior College
- McPhail Angus Farm
- Old Pickens Presbyterian Church
- Seneca Historic District
- Ram Cat Alley Historic District
- Newry Historic District
But Seneca is more than just history, it is a town that prides itself on local hospitality, natural beauty, and an environment that nurtures both its residents and businesses.
The city is located in the NW corner of South Carolina, along the foothills of The Blue Ridge Mountains. Evolving from its historic roots as a “railroad town”, Seneca is a place where boutique shops, restaurants, and year-round activities take front and center. The residents here also enjoy festivals and activities such as Jazz on the Alley, Cruzin’ on Main, and Seneca Fest.
- Population: 8,533
- Unemployment Rate: 3.3% (national average 3.7% and there is a current job growth trend in the area)
- Median Home Price: $176,600-$245,000
- Comfort Index (Climate): 7.5/10
- Cost of Living: 12.7% lower than the U.S. average.
Real Estate Highlights
- Seneca is the largest city in Oconee County
- Home to One of a Kind Shops, Restaurants, and Festivals
- Top Rated Local schools
- A Grade in Diversity (Niche.com)
- Above Average Nightlife
- Above Average Family Environment
- Above Average Cost of Living
The cost of living and unemployment rates are lower than the national average, the satisfaction ratings of its residents are above national averages.
Seneca is a city located in Oconee County, South Carolina, United States. With a population of around 8,000 people, it is the largest city in the...
If you're looking for commercial property for sale in Seneca, South Carolina, you'll want to work with a real estate agent who knows the area inside...
Are you looking to move to Seneca, SC? You’re going to love it here! Seneca, SC is located in upstate South Carolina and has a population of about...