Westminster, SC Real Estate
Search for homes, land, commercial property, condo’s, and multi-unit residences available now in Westminster, South Carolina.
To refine your real estate search, you can use our Advanced Search option below.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
City of Westminster
Westminster is a city in South Carolina located inside of Oconee County. Known as both charming and quaint, this city is located along The Blue Ridge Mountains which offers a multitude of outdoor activities. Residents enjoy a leisurely lifestyle, award-winning schools, and a history that stretches back to the 1800s.
- Home of the South Carolina Apple Festival
- The host of the South Carolina Bigfoot Festival
- Known as “The Southeast’s Cruising Destination” Drawing in Car Enthusiasts
- Home of the Westminster Bluegrass Jam
- Location of the Oconee Heritage Center General Store Museum
- Home of the Gateway Arts Center
Living in Westminster, SC
Receiving top grades for schools, diversity, and crime – Westminster is a great family-friendly area. Surrounded by a wealth of outdoor activities, history, and unique things to do, Westminster is considered a safe and quiet town by its residents. The cost of living is below most national averages. The waterfalls, mountains, and rivers bring in the true charm of the area, and the destinations and available activities for those outdoor lovers are nearly endless.