Donna Absher moved to Seneca, SC, in 2003. Prior to then, Donna’s work background was in business and technology. Her husband’s career kept them moving for 40 years and during those years of relocating she learned what it takes to buy/sell/build houses and to make a smooth transition to a new area! She wants to help you do the same.
- 2007-2017 – Bob Hill Realty – REALTOR, ABR
- 1991-2002 – Roswell United Methodist Church – Communications, Advertising, Desk-Top Publishing
Bob Hill Realty Master’s Award:
- 2010-2016 – Sales over $3M
- 2015 – Sales over $4.8M
- 2016 – Sales over $5.6M
- 2002-2011 – Habitat for Humanity – Family Selection Committee
- 2012-2014 – United Way, Ripple of One Program
- 2016-Present – Habitat for Humanity – FSC Co-Chair
Resided in States:
- VA (twice), IN, NY (thrice), PA, CA, GA, SC
Donna’s expertise makes home buying a joy
Donna took the anxiety out of home buying
Donna took the stress out of home buying
to answer any questions I had regarding the homes shown and her knowledge of the county was and still is a great help. I had two weeks to pack up and leave my home of 20 years in New Jersey, during that very stressful time, Donna kept every arrangement moving forward as well as keeping me constantly updated on the progress. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Donna and Bob Hill Realty and would recommend them without reservation.